Senior Software Engineer
Toledo, OH 43619
- Provides support to the front line developers in support of the existing software and interfaces.
- Planning and executing software development.
- Planning and implementing data migration and integrations processes to legacy systems using identified development tools and technologies.
- Actively looking for software efficiencies and implementing enhancements as needed.
- Serving as the source for software expertise within the Application Development area.
- Assuming technical ownership and responsibility for portions of the company’ s software infrastructure.
- Developing and maintaining appropriate and current documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code on the software environment(s), and all necessary support and maintenance tasks.
- Investigating new technologies and providing recommendations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Bachelor Degree in a Technology field or 8 years equivalent experience, required.
- 8 years experience in designing, architecting and developing applications, required.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, required.
- Experience with the software development cycle and a high level of comfort with Git – Preferred
- Experience with API-first development.
- Developing and consuming REST & SOAP-based web services.
- Experience with Linux-based systems.