Tulsa, OK 74119
- Develop fully integrated Primavera Project Planner (P6) schedules (including resource loading and leveling ) for complex and intermediate project execution teams including detailed P6 schedules that utilize critical path methodology based on work scope from the work packages and planners work list
- Use sound techniques and best practices to update progress, acquire information, baseline schedules, maintain schedules, develop commodity curves, track metrics, and support project/outage teams on a routine basis.
- Bachelor Degree or Associate' s preferred in a related technical field such as Engineering, Construction Management.
- 4-7 years experience as a Scheduler or equivalent project controls experience acquired through 8-10 years in a project/outage related scheduling function with demonstrated scheduling proficiency using P6.
- Knowledge of Oracle Database Systems, Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office, Primavera Project Planner Enterprise, and Indus Passport or equivalent work management data systems.
- Experience with schedule QA/QC and Ecosys financial reporting software are a plus.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.