Gahanna, OH 43230
- Independently lead the effort to develop and analyze schedules using Primavera Project Planner Enterprise (P6).
- Able to plan, schedule, integrate, update, maintain, and analyze project schedules with minimal supervision.
- When applicable, maintain security, reporting, maintenance, and daily operation of Primavera Project Planner Enterprise Software.
- Must be self-motivated, a good communicator, and team focused individual able to competently perform current scheduling techniques and analyses on all project/outage aspects.
- Additional duties may include developing and implementing project schedule status reports for the project management team. The candidate must be able to interface with project execution teams, architects/engineers, suppliers, contractors, and management.
- Confirm all logic and activities support the level of detail required by the customer and meet internal department standards and guidance.
- Ensure all logic and activities support the level of detail required by the customer and meet internal department standards and guidance.
- Produce and maintain each job path as its own project, capable of integration into one multi-network schedule.
- Prepare and analyze metrics reports or KPIs. Provide periodic summary level status reports as
- Scheduler responsible to coordinate with the PM and PC to establish original baseline budgets that are time-phased with dates from the P6 schedule.
- Bachelor Degree in a related technical field such as Engineering, Construction Management, or an Associate degree in a related technical field and /or equivalent experience.
- 4-7 years’ experience as a Scheduler or equivalent project controls experience.
- Have computer background including: knowledge of Oracle Database Systems, Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office, Primavera Project Planner Enterprise, and Indus Passport or equivalent work management data systems.
- Experience with schedule QA/QC and financial reporting software are a plus.
- Licenses/Certifications: Primavera/P6 certification.
- Working towards PMP is desired.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.