Senior Project Scheduler
Tulsa, OK 74108
- With guidance, develop fully integrated resource loaded and leveled work schedules that
optimize maintenance work plans, capital outage work, and other work activities using
Transmission approved scheduling software and tools.
- Comply with the Transmission Outage Management Strategy System (TOMSS) Business Rules
- Manage outage requests, including entering outages into database, verifying
that all required outages have been entered, and ensuring that all outage requests are approved by TOPS.
- Assist in organizing, coordinating and attending the outage coordination meetings.
- Coordinate changes to the work schedule when an outage needs to be canceled or rescheduled.
- Assist in prioritizing outage reservations to optimize the benefit to AEP both in reliability and
- Develop, review, and present statistical reports related to work scheduling and adherence, crew utilization, etc.
- Coordinate and conduct meetings with other sections/departments covering scheduling, staffing and outages.
- Promote professionalism, teamwork, and adherence to standards.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a related technical field such as Engineering, Engineering Technology, Construction Management and 3 years’ experience; or an Associate Degree in a related technical field and 6 years’ experience; or high school diploma and 10 years utility field experience.
- Candidates with a Bachelor’ s Degree in a Business field, such as Accounting, Finance or Management will be accepted if they have at least 5 years of maintenance work scheduling or construction project scheduling experience or other relevant project controls experience.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.