Senior Project Coordinator
New Albany, OH 43054
Responsibilities of a Project Coordinator:
- Facilitate the development of new and revised processes by acting as the focus group project manager, identifying best practices, producing necessary work products, and owning the end deliverables.
- Ensure communication across the engineering support services, regional production teams, and the standards groups for those initiatives where you serve as the PM.
- Create or revise current business work products such as, process documents, process flows, meeting minutes, requirements traceability matrix, internal and external communications, team status, performance and informational reports.
- Support the development of Cognos dashboards for performance evaluations and work management aids.
- Work jointly with engineering coordinators to create and implement dashboards needed by the different disciplines in Engineering department.
- Bachelor’ s degree from an accredited university or college and 4 years of related expereince or an Associate' s degree and 6 years of related experience.
- Ability to produce ad-hoc reports accompanied by analysis, as well as perform root cause analysis.
- Data analytics and business analysis – identifying a problem or opportunity and then eliciting, analyzing, and tracking requirements along with a closeout evaluation
- Strong with document control and process and creation of documentation
- Preferred technical skills: Cognos / Tableau / DOMO or other BI Technology
- Additional preferred skills: Microsoft Office, Primavera P6, Sharepoint
- PMP, PBA, Six Sigma black belt, or Lean certification a plus
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.