Senior Project Architect
Baldwin, FL 32234
- Responsible for architectural design, development, coordination and document production while participating in all phases of design focusing on healthcare, commercial and educational projects.
- Research and review building codes.
- Coordinate design and construction changes and approvals throughout the project process.
- Document interpretation and submittal reviews during bidding and construction administration.
- Responsible for building system concepts and documentation process from schematics through construction administration phases within the discipline.
- Assist with preparation of presentations and proposals as well as attend project meetings as necessary. Prepare and monitor project status reports.
- Collaborate with senior staff on development of project documentation from planning through construction administration.
- Lead projects, oversee and mentor junior architects and designers, while coommunicating and coordinating with various stakeholders and engineering disciplines
- Bachelors of Architecture or Masters of Architecture
- Registered Architect
- 7+ years of architectural design build experience in the A&E industry, including projects involving healthcare, medical, or related facilities.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, experience with Revit.
- Knowledge of building codes, building materials and building systems.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.