Senior Mechanical Engineer
Troy, MI 48084
- Engineer will lead and develop mechanical systems for automotive and manufacturing facility related projects.
- Will design HVAC, plumbing, piping, ventilation, utilities, facility equipment and other mechanical processes.
- Perform design calculations, sizing computations of system components and equipment.
- Select equipment based on design calculations and design of stem and hydronic piping systems and supports.
- Will lead staff and mentor junior engineers and designers.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in the design and preparation of mechanical construction documents for industrial facilities.
- Experience with mechanical systems such as HVAC, piping systems, fire protection and plumbing for industrial buildings such as automotive and manufacturing facilities.
- Active PE, or able to receive PE, or PE Tracked is strongly desired
- Working knowledge of Mechanical and Plumbing Codes; ensure designs meet code requirements.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.