Senior Healthcare Architect
Southfield, MI 48034-3476
- Responsible for building and system concepts and documentation process from schematics through construction administration phases within the discipline, with a specialization in healthcare.
- Responsible to lead discipline project team members or key areas of project development as assigned.
- Prepare and monitor project status reports when assigned as a discipline team leader.
- Conduct material and product research as required for project development.
- Prepare and document required code research for project.
- Attend project meetings as necessary.
- Document interpretation and submittal reviews during bidding and construction administration.
- Produce and coordinate quality architectural and engineering services within a project team concept.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.