Senior Geographic Information System (GIS) Specialist
New Albany, OH 43054
- Provide advanced understanding of spatial analysis, data modeling, and database design.
- Responsible for the consistency of the data in the GIS.
- Primary software maintenance including upgrades, patches, and database model changes and support to GIS users.
- Solve business unit complaints with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Train employees in data entry, data manipulation and extraction of information from databases.
- Works in conjunction with CADD drafters and technicians.
- Bachelor' s or Associate’ s Degree in GIS, Geography, Civil Engineering, Drafting or CAD (will consider GIS certification in lieu of degree) and 5 years of related GIS experience.
- Non-GIS Bachelors or Associate’ s degree - 7 years related experience OR High School with GIS certification - 12 years related experience.
- Must have a valid driver’ s license.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.