Senior Electrical Engineer
Hillsboro, OR 97124
- The lead I&C Engineer will be responsible for evaluating, selecting, and applying engineering methods for small to large projects, including PLC/HMI architecture design, selecting instrumentation and controls to monitor, operate and control process, mechanical and electrical systems.
- Develop concept programming reports, develop P&IDs, logic diagrams, control sequence, wiring diagrams, instrument indexes, control panel designs, select instruments and control valves.
- Monitor and review on-site installation, start-up and operation of instrumentation and controls, and provide field assistance as required.
- Will direct and lead efforts of junior engineers and designers.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited institution
- 7+ years design experience in Instrumentation and Controls, and PLC/HMI programming experience
- Ability to lead industrial facilities design and construction projects
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.