Senior Electrical Engineer
Bellingham, WA 98225
- Responsible for electrical engineering calculations and designs from conception through execution for oil and gas related projects, including power distribution, motor control and lighting systems.
- Design substations, transformers, emergency power, protective relaying, switchgear, MCC’ s, VFD’ s, power monitoring systems, switchboards, panel boards, wire sizing, cable tray, voltage drops, etc…
- Responsible for power studies using Easy Power or SKM, including fault current, arc flash and other studies.
- Create and develop construction drawing packages, project schedules and estimates.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical Engineering with a PE
- 7+ years of experience with electrical power distribution systems and power studies for heavy industrial projects such as refineries for oil & gas or petrochemical facilities
- Experience with EasyPower, SKM or ETAP
- Knowledge of National Electric Code and standards
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Revit experience desired
- Ability to travel up to 25%
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.