Senior Electrical Engineer
Beaverton, OR 97005
- The lead Electrical Engineer will be responsible for evaluating, selecting, and applying standard engineering methods for small to larger projects, including directing and coaching junior level engineers and electrical designers.
- Will interface with the design team, project managers and clients to lead effort for electrical design packages, including preparing construction documents, specifications, submittals, RFI’ s, etc.
- Projects will include power distribution systems, auxiliary and secondary low voltage systems, emergency systems, grounding, lighting, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), redundancy and reliability systems for facilities.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- Licensed PE required (if inactive, able and willing to reactivate)
- 7+ years of power distribution experience in industrial, high-tech or commercial facilities
- Ability to lead industrial facilities design and construction projects.
- Experience with medium voltage power distribution systems and relay coordination a plus, while being familiar with NEC
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.