Senior Administrative Assistant
Columbus, OH 43201-2696
• Answer telephone calls.
• Locate offsite clinics and set-up contractual agreements.
• Provide detailed information to new hire or existing staff members to insure timely medical surveillance examinations and testing.
• Process associated paperwork and update databases.
• Fax materials to offsite clinics or use clinic portals.
• Receive and process bills for rendered services.
• Maintain accurate, confidential medical records.
• Ability to use electronic medical record.
• Ability to interface with management, recruiters, safety representative and other support staff.
• Other administrative duties as needed.
• High school degree or higher.
• 2-4 years’ administrative experience.
• Extremely good communication skills, oral and written.
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills including patience, flexibility, discretion and effectiveness in dealing with people.
• Excellent PC skills which may include database entry/management (e.G. Windows OS, MS Office Suite, SharePoint, Box).
• Self-initiative and ability to work independently.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.