New Albany, OH 43054
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Project Scheduler and Senior Schedulers to work in the New Albany, OH area for Construction/Utility. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Currently due to COVID-19 this position will start remotely and later transition into working on location targeting the beginning of 2021.
Hours: M-F 8am-5pm, Possibility of OT, but rare.
Responsibilities of the Scheduler:
- Responsible for planning and scheduling various project workloads in Transmission using P6.
- Gathers and analyzes information to prepare status reports.
- Ensures that assignment and scheduling of work follows company policy.
- Evaluates current procedures and recommends changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects.
- Familiar with a variety of construction concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Senior Schedulers are going to be leading a team in addition to these tasks.
Requirements of the Scheduler:
- Requires a Bachelor' s degree preferred and 1-2 or more years of experience in the field or in a related area OR High School Diploma with 2-3 years.
- Senior Scheduler requires a Bachelor' s degree with 4 years of experience.
- Must have P6 / Primavera experience.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement.