New Haven, IN 46774
- Responsible for planning and scheduling various project workloads.
- Gathers and analyzes information to prepare status reports.
- Ensures that assignment and scheduling of work follows company policy.
- Evaluates current procedures and recommends changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects.
- Familiar with a variety of construction concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks
- Bachelor Degree in a related technical field such as Engineering, Construction Management, or an Associate degree in a related technical field and /or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years’ experience as a Scheduler or equivalent project controls experience.
- Experience with scheduling software such as Primavera/P6 is a plus.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.