Scada Analyst I
Gahanna, OH 43230
- Designs, test, install, and maintain large-scale electronic equipment or machinery for use in manufacturing, power generation or power transmission.
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment.
- Applies principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish goals.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Work remotely with field crews to test field devices are properly set up. Eventually leading into SCADA configuration, graphics, power flow and analysis, system support and system testing.
- Works directly under an immediate supervisor and primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Requires a bachelor' s degree in engineering and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Experience with SCADA systems. Systems such as ADX, Arevia, GENe, ENMAC would be a plus
- Experience using CAD software
- Familiar with utility electrical systems (high, medium and low voltage), ability to read substation one-lines
- Able to communicate effectively and work on a team
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.