Scada Analyst I
Gahanna, OH 43230
- This position is initially responsible for working with field crews remotely to test all field services are properly set up.
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing and presents ideas clearly. Listens to and understands instructions, and requests clarification as required.
- Proficient with use of Microsoft office products.
- Must be able to work independently, yet incorporate end-user requests and preferences.
- Position requires use of telephone up to the entire shift.
- Demonstrates ability to handle wide range of projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with transmission or distribution of SCADA systems such as ADX, Arevia, GENE, ENMAC a plus.
- Requires a Bachelor’ s Degree in engineering and 0-2 years of experience in the field.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
- Experience using CAD software.
- Smallworld/Electric Office GIS experience a plus.
- Software testing experience.
- Entry-level position.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.