Canton, OH 44701
- Liaison with planning, quality and production personnel.
- Interact as required and, or assigned with customer personnel at the various business centers.
- Continuous learning in regards to the materials and services required for our products.
- Analyze and understand the impact of past programs and practices on upcoming programs.
- Drive new business development as well as maintaining existing accounts (50% each)
- Assure that proper commercial documents are in place and on time for the group companies to be compensated appropriately by the customer.
- Contribute cost perspectives to new designs and ideas or changes to current ideas.
- Provide proposals for customers
- Position requires 30-40% travel-mostly domestic and could lead into international for certain customers
- Bachelor' s degree is preferred but not required
- Prefer a mechanical or engineering aptitude
- Prior experience in capital equipment or industrial automation machinery is required
- At least 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge of the steel processing, pipe, welding, or thermal industries is helpful