Willoughby, OH 44094
- Selling capital equipment to production and manufacturing companies.
- Interacting and selling to customers from maintenance, to Plant Managers, up to CEOs.
- Take initiative to approach potential customers as a consultative sales engineer.
- Present proposals that provide customers with solutions, mainly in the areas of new equipment.
- Increase sales volume and customer base by actively seeking new sales opportunities by adding new customers and leveraging existing contacts.
- Respond appropriately and in a timely manner to customer enquiries.
- Track and report sales opportunities to achieve and exceed goals.
- Bachelor' s or Associate' s in Engineering or Engineering Technology
- Preferred 5+ years' experience with selling capital equipment such as material handling equipment, conveyor systems, or similar.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal oriented as you are responsible for your own results
- Solid computer skills – MS Office (Word, Excel) and 2D/3D CAD (AutoCAD or Inventor)
- May have to create and modify conceptual layout drawings used for preparing proposals
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.