Silicon Valley, CA 11735
- Represent our client' s west coast market through strengthening existing client relationships and driving new business development
- Subject matter expert for medical technology and aerospace products and innovations
- Coordinate with clients and internal teams to develop new and custom solutions for clients
- Travel domestically and internationally frequently, as-needed
- Bachelor' s degree in engineering or related field
- Three or more years of successful business to business sales in the medical device markets
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend blue prints and technical drawings and specifications
- Prior experience in a manufacturing or machining environment preferred
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.