Farmington Hills, MI 48335
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knowledge of automation including controls, robotics, or machine vision
- Ability to sell products and engineering services
- Responsible for both profitable sales growth and managing every aspect of the company’ s relationships and dealings with every customer in their territory.
- Overall responsibility for the design and sale of automation services across a wide variety of industries, selling direct to End Users and OEM accounts.
- Analyze and recommend ways in which customers can optimize their processe
- Able to understand and analyze a wide range of industrial processes that are intended to optimize and/or improve safety and reliability and ultimately provide recognized value to our customers.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills both with individuals and in teams. Must be comfortable communicating both formally and informally within all levels of customer organizations.
- Must be self-directed and have the desire to take on new challenges without being prompted and exhibit a strong work ethic. Need to have a strong sense of urgency and the ability to infuse that in others.
- Must be able to deliver high quality engineered solutions to our customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to speak in terms of profitability, ROI, and “ Cost of Problem” with the customer. Able to focus on delivering products, engineered solutions and services in a way that enhances / maximizes profitability; while ensuring value to the customer.