Columbus, OH 43068
- Communicate with customers.
- Analyze and understand the impact of past programs and practices on upcoming programs.
- Coordinate the Sales Department position and schedule with other departments and group companies.
- Assure that proper commercial documents are in place and on time for the group companies to be compensated appropriately by the customer.
- Contribute cost perspectives to new designs and ideas or changes to current ideas
Interact as needed with planning groups.
- Promote innovative ideas to reduce cost and improve efficiency.
- Bachelor' s degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience in technical product or a related field.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.