Perrysburg, OH 43551
- Review plans and specifications for new machinery and equipment to make sure they meet safety requirements
- Responsible for managing safety activities to ensure implementation of safety policies.
- Ensures compliance with environmental, health and safety regulatory agencies.
- Examines safety plans and procedures for all work at all job sites.
- Ensures staff understands basic safety and health requirements needed to ensure compliance with regulatory safety and health law.
- Inspects fire safety and other safety equipment, machinery, and facilities to identify and correct potential hazards and ensures compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Maintains liaison with outside organizations to assure information exchange and mutual assistance.
- Communicates and ensures the requirements for personal protective equipment (PPE) and safety devices are followed.
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30
- Bachelor of Science degree and any certifications in EHS field is preferred.
- 5+ years of EH&S experience, manufacturing industries.
- Knowledge of Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) regulations, standards and codes.
- Must be willing to travel, 25%-30% Travel
- Knowledge of construction safety and how to perform safety audits and job checks and incident/accident reports.
- Must be able to use all types of PPE