Beaverton, OR 97005
- Assist with developing, implementing, and maintaining the safety management system, including safety manual and procedures.
- Assists in the creation of a standardized safety requirements program for all subcontractors and third parties that may have exposure to the job site and ensure all subcontractors are following the requirements.
- Responsible for managing safety activities to ensure implementation of safety policies.
- Ensures compliance with environmental, health and safety regulatory agencies.
- Examines safety plans and procedures for all work at all job sites.
- Ensures staff understands basic safety and health requirements needed to ensure compliance with regulatory safety and health law.
- Inspects fire safety and other safety equipment, machinery, and facilities to identify and correct potential hazards and ensures compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Maintains liaison with outside organizations to assure information exchange and mutual assistance.
- Communicates and ensures the requirements for personal protective equipment (PPE) and safety devices are followed.
- Bachelor of Science degree and any certifications in EHS field is preferred.
- 5+ years of EH&S experience, ideally construction or manufacturing industries.
- Knowledge of Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) regulations, standards and codes.
- Must be willing to travel, 25% out of town.
- Knowledge of construction safety and how to perform safety audits and job checks and incident/accident reports.
- Must be able to use all types of PPE and wear respiratory protection as necessary after passing a medical evaluation and fit test.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.