Phoenix, AZ 85001
- Monitors and manages ETL environments and resolves issues.
- Takes proactive steps to improve ETL solutions that positively impact performance, scalability and user experience.
- Interfaces with other IT associates and end users to understand business requirements from a technical perspective.
- Thoroughly documents ETL solutions and adheres to development standards.
- Provides knowledge and suggestions on the integration of data within enterprise databases.
- 4 year degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field or related experience.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 and related tools.
- Should have very familiar with SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services).
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Experience with Agile methodology and SDLC.
- Should have experience with Microsoft Management Studio
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.