SCADA Analyst, OH 43230
- Candidate will provide professional SCADA and Control System engineering services associated with electric power, distribution network, and the Distribution Management System (aka PowerOn Advantage).
- Point to Point Testing of SCADA devices.
- General application setup and configuration, system administration, graphical network representation, SCADA configuration, and distribution power analysis within the DMS.
- Resolution of technical issues.
- Provide application support by assisting support staff in investigating and resolving application issues.
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications or related Technical field or two years of related military or utility experience.
- 3 years experience with SCADA systems
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.