Perrysburg, OH 43551
Responsibilities include; Commissioning, and Startup of Fanuc integrated automation systems. The position responsibilities includes design, planning and creating programs, in-house debug, and field start-up of a Fanuc robots. A typical system includes an AB Logix PLC, FANUC robot, and an HMI. Most of the job will be performed at the Company' s location, with travel required for start-up and commissioning at customer sites.
- Develop a complete robotic electrical design package.
- Work with the controls engineer to integrate robots into assembly systems.
- Develop robot programs to perform required material handling functions.
- Edit and interface HMI programs with PLC and robot functions.
- Specify and maintain I/O lists used to coordinate electrical design with program design.
- Maintain electrical schematics after initial system assembly is complete.
- Test, debug, modify, and validate all system functions prior to shipment.
- Start-up and commission completed system at customer site for final customer approval.
- Train company and customer technicians on the operation and program maintenance of the delivered system.
- Some knowledge of PLC programming, AllenBradley/Rockwell Logix products a plus.
- Experience in programming, installation, startup, and debug of integrated robotic production systems.
- Experience with FANUC Robotics or other industrial robots.
- Proficient in reading, interpreting and editing electrical schematics and diagrams
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Position requires 25-30% travel