Cleveland, OH 44113
- Develop a complete robotic electrical design package focused on the needs of the robot and end-of-arm-tooling. ·
- Work with the controls engineer to seamlessly integrate the robot into the system integration.
- Improve robot programs to perform required material handling functions.
- Edit and interface HMI programs with PLC and robot functions. ·
- Specify and maintain I/O lists used to coordinate electrical design with program design.
- Maintain electrical schematics after initial system assembly is complete.
- Test, debug, modify, and validate all system functions prior to shipment. ·
- Start-up and commission completed system at customer site for final customer approval.
- Train company and customer technicians on the operation and program maintenance of the delivered system.
- Knowledge in programming, installation, startup, and debug of integrated robotic production systems.
- Kuka Robotics or other industrial robots experience is required
- Strong mechanical aptitude ·
- Proficient in reading, interpreting and editing electrical schematics and diagrams
- Bachelor' s degree in robotics, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering is required
- Three (3) or more years of Robotic Material Handling is required
- AutoCAD experience is required
- Some knowledge of PLC programming, AllenBradley/Rockwell Logix products a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires 25-30% travel annually
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.