Cleveland, OH 44113
- Design, program, test, implement, and support automated robotic systems
- Provide technical support for existing robotic and material handling equipment
- Review designs, calculations, and cost estimates to ensure quality
- Utilize AutoCAD to prepare equipment layouts, overall site layout drawings, and elevation and plan views
- Prepare functional specifications and bid documents
- Develop Vendor Acceptance Testing (VAT) and Site Acceptance
- Testing (SAT) protocol and leads approval
- Mentor and train site resources in robotics
- Manage projects to meet schedule, cost, and quality targets.
- Drive continuous improvement by identifying and implementing programming and functionality enhancements across network of robotic equipment
- Bachelor’ s degree in Electrical, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering
- Three or more years related engineering experience in designing and/or implementing material handling robotics/automation into manufacturing and/or distribution sites
- Compose functional specifications and approve corresponding vendor bids
- Knowledge of ANSI/RIA Industrial Robots safety requirements
- Experience programming the following languages: Kuka, C, Allen Bradley PLC
- Master' s degree in Robotics
- Concurrently leads multiple significant projects design and execution; significant project defined as value of $250, 000 or greater.
- AutoCAD, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.