Jonesville, MI 49250
- Work with the controls engineer to seamlessly integrate the robot into the system integration.
- Improve robot programs to perform required material handling functions.
- Edit and interface HMI programs with PLC and robot functions.
- Maintain electrical schematics after initial system assembly is complete.
- Knowledge in programming robots in Fanuc, installation, startup, and debug of integrated robotic production systems.
- FANUC Robotics or other industrial robots experience is a plus.
- Strong hydraulic and pneumatics knowledge
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Proficient in reading, interpreting and editing electrical schematics and diagrams
- Associate’ s Degree or equivalent technical education.
- Some knowledge of PLC troubleshooting, AllenBradley/Rockwell Logix products a plus.
- Robotic Material Handling and Packaging applications a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Automotive experience is needed.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.