Farmington Hills, MI 48335
- Programming and engineering robotic solutions and integration of robotics
- Must be strong in 2 of the following robotics: ABB, Kuka, or FANUC with a strong preference on FANUC
- Must be a strong, experienced programmer with the ability to code from scratch
- Proficient with Robotic Path Teaching
- Ability to read electrical and pneumatic prints
- Willing to travel to customer sites for install, commissioning, and other integration projects. Travel could be upwards of 50%
- 5+ years of robotic programming experience with 2 or more robotic controllers
- 2+ years of PLC troubleshooting or programming experience
- Prefer Bachelor’ s or Associate’ s degree in a related field
- Experienced in setting robot communication protocols such as DeviceNet, Profibus, ProfiNet, or Ethernet IP
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.