Right of Way Agent Assc
San Angelo, TX 76903
- Responsible for providing assistance in developing and maintaining all right-of-way (row) records dealing with for the acquisition of land, land rights, licenses, leases, permits, and other documents necessary for the construction, operation and maintenance of electric transmission and/or distribution lines.
- Maintain property owner files, maps, drawings, exhibits and progress reports.
- Administrator of applicable ROW applications and document systems.
- Research property ownership and easements. Assist in searching courthouse and other records as may be available to determine present property ownership and the extent of those interests.
- Support ROW Agents in drafting documents for rights of entry, damage claims, contracts, easements, licenses, leases, releases, permits, options to purchase, and other documents as may be necessary to acquire adequate rights for company’ s facilities.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Entry-level with associate' s degree in business, real estate or related field, or HS diploma with 2 years' experience in business, real estate, contracts or planning, construction or maintenance of electric systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.