Columbus, OH 43201-3174
- Development activities for inhalation, ingestion, dermal, and radiation exposure hazards, including the development of object oriented code in a multi-developer, multi-branched code repository environment.
- Support to model development activities for responding to hazardous events.
- Design and develop graphical user interfaces for mathematical models. Model testing for accuracy and performance.
- Writing reports based methods and results obtained from testing.
- Master of Science Degree or Bachelor of Science Degree in the areas of physics, physics engineering, Actuarial science, Mathematics or biology.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.