Researcher / Scientist
Atlanta, GA 30329-4448
- Focused on influenza vaccine research and development
- Analyses of circulating influenza viruses, research activities and reagent production, leading to improved control of influenza
- Conduct specimens receiving, accessioning and processing as well as data entry.
- Propagate influenza viruses in tissue culture or embryonated chicken eggs.
- Organize and perform specialized antigenic analysis of influenza viruses submitted from national and international laboratories
- Perform serological assays to estimate immune response
- Preparing virus specific animal antisera
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology, Biology, Molecular Biology, or closely related field.
- Two years of virology laboratory experience and demonstrated expertise in influenza research are preferred
- Hands-on experiences of cell culture, as well as classical and molecular biology techniques
- Previous experience with Laboratory Information Management systems (LIMs)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.