Perrysburg, OH 43551
Gathers and examines basic reliability and failure data and correlates the data for analysis.
• Performs routine detailed engineering studies into equipment / process failures and provides analysis and recommendations to improve uptime
• Conducts root cause analysis to avoid future equipment / process failures and downtime
• Development of predictive maintenance practices and condition-based monitoring programs Plan equipment upgrades and machine modifications
• Investigate equipment breakdowns and identify faults
• Monitor the performance of equipment after repairs and improvements have been carried out
• Support ongoing preventative maintenance program