Reliability Assurance Specialist (Power/Utilities)
New Albany, OH 43054
- Assist with ensuring compliance for Transmission Operations regarding the NERC reliability standards as applied by all Regional Reliability Organizations (RROs) and collaborate with internal teams on compliance matters.
- Assist with standards development, while tracking and monitoring compliance daily and assist with performing quarterly/yearly reviews to demonstrate compliance.
- Validating report data against approval lists, generating reports to save as audit evidence and collaborating with business units to compile and validate evidence.
- Assist and review in maintaining systems to track/monitor compliance with the NERC reliability standards
- Assist in ensuring that appropriate evidence is captured to meet compliance requirements.
- Assist in periodic audits performed by the RROs to assess company compliance with the full range of NERC reliability standards; assist in performing internal audits as required.
- Associate’ s degree in business administration, computer science, engineering
- 2 years related field experience in compliance
- Demonstrate the highest standards of ethical behavior and support the Company' s Corporate Compliance policy.
- Strong skills in communication, issue resolution, organization, and facilitation are essential.
- Solid understanding of the business unit / operating company systems is preferred
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.