Nashville, TN 37011
• Past recruiting experience is required.
• Management and training experience is helpful, but not required.
• Experience recruiting Technical and high level professionals is a plus.
• Experience in the local Nashville area is also a plus.
Ideal candidates will possess the following key characteristics:
• A strong, demonstrated desire to exceed expectations.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal, negotiation, and closing skills.
• Persistence despite obstacles, setbacks, and competing influences.
• Ability to convey a sense of urgency to achieve a desired outcome.
• Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities.
• Self-motivated, self-directed, creative problem solver.
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business partners.
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Solid computer, internet, and social networking skills.
• Detail-oriented with a high level of organization.
• Ability to work well with people in a team environment.
• Leverage recruiting resources including online, networking, and cold calling contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
• Create / improve job descriptions that accurately reflect job duties while optimizing internet search engine exposure.
• Maintain proper procedures with in-house applicant tracking system to track and record all candidate and search activities.
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriate skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Provide complete, accurate, and motivating information to candidates about the company and position.
• Manage and coordinate communication with candidates, account managers, and hiring managers.
• Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
• Organizes, leads, and documents post-interview debrief with interview teams and candidates.
• Works cooperatively with all members of the staffing team to develop and implement staffing plans and activities.
• Other projects and administrative tasks as assigned.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.