Columbus, OH 43215
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting: recruiting, screening, recommending placement of, and onboarding staff. Will be recruiting for engineering positions
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administers appropriate testing and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire), and delivers employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings within an assigned territory
- Bachelor' s degree in human resource management or related field.
- Three years of corporate experience in recruitment and placement of applicants in professional and management level exempt positions, including one year of knowledge and experience working with electronic applicant systems and internet recruiting sources.
- Must have experience in recruiting engineers.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.