Perrysburg, OH 43551
- Audit incoming and outgoing material.
- Investigate quality escapes to determine root cause and potential corrective actions.
- Assist Quality Manager with internal quality audits per documented procedures.
- Support and assist with ISO/TS 16949 audits, system updates as needed.
- Review system level root causes of problems and focuses efforts on changing and improving systems to prevent reoccurrences.
- Develop and maintain Quality metrics for internal and external use.
- Proficient with basic metrology equipment and comparators for capability investigations.
- Understanding of ISO/TS 16949 standards and requirements (preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills and concepts.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance systems, processes and techniques.
- Strong root cause analysis, corrective and preventative action skills.
- Experience with MS Excel and Word, Minitab experience a plus.
- Familiar with calipers, micrometers, and general measurement and test operation.
- Familiar with quality inspection equipment, technical drawings and specifications.
- AAS degree in related discipline or equivalent experience. BA/BS preferred.