Maumee, OH 43537
Position will support quality assurance activities in a light assembly & catalog distribution environment.
- Audit incoming and outgoing material.
- Investigate quality escapes to determine root cause and potential corrective actions.
- Assist Sr. Quality Engineer with internal quality audits per documented procedures.
- Support and assist with ISO/TS 16949 audits, system updates as needed.
- Review system level root causes of problems and focuses efforts on changing and improving systems to prevent reoccurrences.
- Develop and maintain Quality metrics for internal and external use.
- Understanding of ISO/TS 16949 Standards and Requirements.(preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills and concepts.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance systems, processes and techniques.
- Strong Root-cause analysis, corrective and preventive action skills.
- Experience with MS Excel and Word.
- Familiar with calipers, micrometers, and general measurement and test equipment operation.
- Familiar with quality inspection equipment, technical drawings and specifications.
- Associates degree in related discipline.BA/BS degree preferred.