Holland, OH 43560
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years Quality Technician experience in a manufacturing environment.
- An Associate’ s degree in an Engineering discipline is strongly preferred. The company will consider equivalent hands on experience in lieu of education.
- Expertise with PFMEA, SPC, Gauge R&R and process capability analysis
- Expertise in process analytics and Root Cause problem solving.
- Knowledge of Quality Management systems including ISO 9001
- Experience within a high mix, low volume and high complexity manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work in a high-tempo environment and interact with team members over a wide scope of the organization
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, assembly tooling and gauges
- Self-motivated, enthusiasm, drive, and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess basic computer skills and an ability to learn company software programs.