Battle Creek, MI 49037
- Inspect, tag, complete the proper paper work and report to Q.A. Any nonconformance' s found on received production materials and parts.
- Conduct First Off and Last Off press and assembly inspections, complete the associated paperwork and report nonconformance' s to the Quality and Production departments.
- Perform press and assembly audits on parts in process, including fixture, high light, and S.P.C. Significant characteristics inspections. Fill out the proper paper work and report nonconformance' s to Quality and Production.
- Maintain the required audit records including Inspection Data Sheets, Part History Sheets and Receiving Inspection Sheets.
- Input required data into the Quality System audit records.
- You must be able to work 2nd shift and be available for overtime as needed
- You must have CMM experience
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. Or equivalent
- Strong computer skills.