Perrysburg, OH 43551
Quality Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, and coordinating the quality assurance program to ensure the customer specifications and the specifications of all standards are met.
• Analyze, evaluate, and present information concerning factors such as production capabilities, manufacturing problems, and compliance to procedures for consideration by other members of the management team.
• Suggest and debate alternative methods and procedures for solving problems and meeting changing market opportunities.
• Cooperate with other top management personnel to formulate and establish company policies, operating procedures, and goals.
• Develop initial and subsequent modifications of the product assurance program.
• Delineate areas of responsibility, personnel requirements, and operational procedures within the product assurance program.
• Conduct meetings with subordinates to establish, delineate, and review both the product assurance program and organizational policies.
• Coordinate functions and operations between departments and to establish responsibilities and procedures for attaining the organization' s objectives.
• Review technical problems and procedures of departments and recommend solutions to problems or changes in procedures.
• Visit and confer with representatives of material and component vendors to obtain information related to supply quality, capacity of vendor to meet orders, and vendor quality standards including material certifications and other specifications as needed.
• Confer with the engineers and quality staff of customers about the quality assurance of any and all products.
• Review technical publications, articles, and abstracts to stay abreast of technical developments in the industry.
• Generate reports as required and keep management updated on all areas of department responsibility.
• Visit customers' facilities to ensure total compliance with customer' s quality needs
• Promote a positive company image at all times.
• Follow the organization' s policies as well as any applicable laws while carrying out any of his or her managerial duties.
• Must have demonstrated track record of manufacturing management excellence, evidenced by a track record of achieving production, quality and cost objectives while maintaining a safe and positive environment for line manufacturing employees.
• Must have superior communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills evidencing the ability to effectively communicate with subordinates, superiors, peers, customers, etc.
• Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to apply non-linear reasoning to common problems to arrive with a solution.
• Must demonstrate superior leadership and managerial skills indicative of the ability to instill teamwork, delegate effectively, and build collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of business objectives.
• Must have strong organizational skills and a superior attention to detail.
• Must be able to manage competing priorities and objectives.
• Must demonstrate a proactive management style evidencing the ability to anticipate and resolve potential issues before they become significant problems.
• Must demonstrate creativity and innovation indicative of an ability to identify new approaches, processes and systems to business operations and issues.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.