Toledo, OH 43606
- Inspecting incoming products for compliance to standards using measuring devices such as micrometers, calipers, gage pins, etc.
- Perspective candidate will need to have measurement and methodology experience.
- Adhering to quality standards and procedures
- Report quality results and statistics in computer systems such as Excel, Word, or SAP
- 3+ years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Associate' s or Bachelor' s Degree preferred, HS Diploma required
- Knowledge of quality standards such as ISO/AS/TS
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, SAP)
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.