New Hudson, MI 48165
- Post-secondary graduate with a degree/diploma in Quality Engineering and/or Mechanical/Automotive Engineering or equivalent work related experience in the Quality field.
- At least 5 years in an automotive manufacturing environment with knowledge in welding and assembly processes.
- Computer and CAD proficiency is required.
- Prior experience implementing TS-16949 procedures, APQP, PPAP submissions, GD&T, Flow Diagrams, FMEA' s, Control Plans, Statistics, Fixture Development and independent work with tooling subcontractors.
- Knowledge of chassis system and function of each component.
- Knowledge of Automotive body structure/ reinforcements for the purpose of crash safety.
- Demonstrated ability to use basic measurement tools (height gauge, vernier, micrometer, bore gauge, indicator, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to conduct root cause analysis using various problem solving techniques including Drill Deep, 8D, 5 Phase.
- Advanced Knowledge of customer and ISO9001: 2015 / IATF16949: 2016 requirements.
- Knowledge of B.I.W. Part to part build up process.
- Experience with destruct testing, measurement and metrology methods of inspection.
- Advanced knowledge of CMM and Scan reporting structures and analysis.
- Basic stamping knowledge regarding B.I.W. Components with understanding of how built into assembly.