Napoleon, OH 43545
Apply quality and engineering theories and principles to problems of manufacturing production, under the direction of quality manager. Will be responsible to address production quality issues, set quality expectations, monitor timelines, create plans to ensure delivery of quality parts and maintain metrics relating to internal and external quality initiatives. Will work closely with purchasing, engineering, production, project management and quality teams.
- Actively monitor and address production quality issues in
- Attend and Report progress in daily functional meetings
- Act as quality department representative in the project team
- Set quality expectations
- Monitor timelines and ensure alignment with project schedule
- Develop suppliers
- Create plans to ensure timely receipt of conforming parts
- Update and report on metrics specific to project status
- Actively participate in the project team
- Maintain metrics relating to internal and project quality
- Other activities as assigned by the Quality Manager
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.