Holland, OH 43528-9794
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
- Maintenance and support Quality Management System (QMS).
- Investigation and communication of product non-conformance (Material Review Board – MRB) reports
- Investigation and resolution of product non-conformance by using established corrective and preventive action problem solving techniques
- Drive compliance to requirements for all assigned product lines.
- Inspection of components and assemblies per established procedures.
- Interface with Customers and Suppliers as needed.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Quality Engineering role. A CQE or CQM is a plus.
- Bachelor’ s degree in a Quality discipline or equivalent experience
- Expertise in process quality tools like PFMEA, SPC, Gauge R&R and process capability analysis
- Experience within a high volume manufacturing environment
- Ability to work in a high-tempo environment and interact with team members over a wide scope of the organization
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, process control tools and problem solving disciplines.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.