Columbus, OH 43068
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking an Qaulity Coordinator to work in the Columbus, OH area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Review and approve quality standards, ensuring critical control points are addressed.
- Review R&D drawings, quality control plans, DFMEA, etc.
- Provide support to suppliers to improve part quality.
- Support development of 5S, TPM and Kaizen programs.
- Provide technical support and contribute to product design.
- Coordinate new model part and product development activity.
- Establish and control project timelines.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Engineering
- 2+ years in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Root cause analysis experience preferred
- Above average math skills
- CAD Data Analysis (CATIA V5 preferred)