Bowling Green, KY 42101
- Perform audits as required.
- Manage, support and develop positive working relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Lead problem solving activities with a cross-functional problem solving team using specified root cause analysis tools.
- Support the program manager with product launch and engineering change activities including coordination of pre-production runs and buyoff on pre-production material.
- Demonstrate proficiency with and utilize the AIAG Core Tools for APQP, FMEA, MSA, and SPC.
- Responsible for preparation of inspection instructions, visual aids, and check sheets, as required.
- As a member of the APQP team, help to develop the APQP documentation (Control Plan, PFMEA, Process Flow) and drive the team to maintain these documents as changes are made.
- Lead and schedule the annual FMEA reviews with the APQP team while pushing for development of risk reduction activities.
- Manage customer corrective action submissions and ensure timely, accurate and effective responses are provided. Monitor ongoing activities to ensure corrective actions are maintained long-term.
- Manage the review of supplier corrective action responses within QPF supplier portal.
- Responsible for PPAP sample submissions to customers, review and approval of supplier PPAP submissions.
- Perform other duties as required.
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of the AIAG Core Tools (APQP, FMEA, MSA & SPC), Automotive Customer, or similar quality requirements
- Bachelor' s Degree is preferred
- 1-5 years relevant experience in manufacturing
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.