Quality Control Manager
Toledo, OH 43606
- Lead audit process by third party certifying companies for current certifications.
- Maintain an internal auditing schedule, using an outside 3rd party to perform internal audits.
- Conduct in-process and or final inspections on parts as required.
- Facilitate any outside inspection process that is required.
- Ensure in-process inspections are adequate and performed properly.
- Lead efforts for rectifying quality related issues that are either identified internally or externally by the customer.
- Maintain the gauge and inspection tool calibration program.
Experience & Technical Knowledge Requirements
- 4 year degree in business, engineering, or science field.
- 2 years minimum experience with maintaining a quality system, document control system, and procedures.
- Ability to produce well written procedures that are technically accurate and complete yet logical and easy to understand.
- Firm understanding of ISO 9001 requirements.
- Firm understanding of configuration management practices.
- Firm understanding of GD&T (geometric dimensioning and tolerancing), how to read on drawings and inspect to.
- Knowledge of typical methods of inspection to inspect sheet metal formed parts, machined parts, and welded assemblies.
- Use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), ERP software basics, software to view drawings, CMM type software